AU PAIR is a year-long program of the international exchange of cultural experience with the countries of Europe, America or Canada. What does it mean? You offer a year or more to live in a host family which undertakes to provide you with accommodation, meals and pocket money for expenses in return for your help with the housework.
Such assistance includes:
Baby-sitting (to feed, play, read, wash)
Functions of a nurse, governess (to take and pick up children from school, hobby clubs, do homework, help, study Russian or Ukrainian languages)
Help at home (shopping, cooking, set the table, clean up)
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN AU PAIR PROGRAM:
- Age from 18 to 25 years
- To know the language of the country at conversational level (A2-B1)
- Punctuality, responsibility friendliness, no bad habits
We offer AU PAIR program in such countries:
Advantages of the AU PAIR program:
- Your first experience of independent living
- Feel abroad like at home
- Learn from the experience of countries with developed economies
- To expand horizons, scooping ideas for creativity
- Thinking in a foreign language, to bring your knowledge of the language to perfection
- Free time, vacation-an opportunity for travel
- Single room, food, accommodation, insurance, pocket money-you fully on ensuring host family
- Chance to make new friends, new useful acquaintances
- The opportunity to receive education abroad
- Gain experience, which will help you in future cost career
How much give pocket money?
Usually every month party give the costs from 350 dollars to 780 dollars (varies by country).
The cost of the program:
Candidate for participation in the program shall pay the visa processing, the cost of official fees, directions to your accommodation and services agency on registration to the program.