Work and Travel USA
WORK & TRAVEL USA is your chance to earn the first serious money! A true student-a poor student.
But not in this case. We offer youduring the summer vacation to earn really 2000 dollars per month to live in America, travel, relax on the shores of the ocean, make friendsfrom all over the world, make your ENGLISH FLUENTLY, buy a bunch of gadgets and technology-everything what you dream, and even more! You already want in America? Read more!
9 steps on the way to America
STEP 1. Contact us in any convenient way and set up a meeting with the coordinator Work and Travel USA.
STEP 2. At the meeting the coordinator Work and Travel USA will help fill in a registration card and will test you on knowledge of the English language. Don't worry – it's not scary! Tell a lot of new and interesting information for you about the program, so be sure to take notes)) Coordinator will answer all your questions, ask anything that excites you-it’s important to us!
STEP 3. Sign contract for participation in the program and pay the first part of the program fee-950 UAH
STEP 4. Fill in all the necessary documents to obtain DS-2019, pay the second part of the program fee- 550$ (in UAH at the commercial domestic exchange rate on the day of payment). Send all documents to the sponsor in America. Waiting for confirmation.
STEP 5. Tightly engaged in the job search. Vacancy sent you by e-mail. Check it! After receipt of Placement Agreement (or Job Offer, contract) you keeping in touch with the employer constantly until your arrival in America.
STEP 6. Fill the form to receive J-1 visa, collect additional documents for submission to the U.S. Embassy. Personal feed of documents. Paid the visa fee - 160$ (in UAH at the commercial exchange rate on the day of payment).
STEP 7. You will be told the date and time of submission of documents to the Embassy of America, to prepare mentally for the interview. We'll show and teach you-what to say, how to meet, where to look and how to behave at the Embassy. Believe me-all pass, and you will pass! Make the final fee for the program is 960$ (in UAH at the commercial domestic exchange rate on the day of payment). Pass the interview at the Embassy.
STEP 8. Received a visa, yay! Pay for the tickets. Go through a special training program participant, get necessary documents, ISIC and last farewell.
STEP 9. Takes off! Welcome to America!
Who can participate in the program:
- Age from 18 to 23 years
- A student of the university of daily form of education, NOT the LAST COURSE
- Level of English not lower than INTERMEDIATE
- Be independent, responsible and ready for adult life
- Wages per hour, from 8 to 10 dollars per hour (depending on position).
- Work hours-from 7 to 9:00, overtime work is permitted and encouraged.Weekend - one day a week.
Total counting money: in a month your earnings will be from 1500 to 2500 dollars a month. Who of your friends earns more?
- Work in hotels (guest relation, administrator, waiter, housekeeper, butler, lobby hostess, front desk agent etc.)
- Work in cafes and restaurants (waiter, barista, bar server, bartender etc.)
- Work in amusement parks (tickets sales officer)
- Rescue workers in health centers, on beaches, in swimming pools (life-saver)
- Shops, supermarkets (shop-assistant)
What documents are needed for participation:
- Passport of citizen of Ukraine
- Identification code
- 3 help (original) from the University (one in English)
- The original record books
- Original student ID
- The cost of the program - 1550$
For participants-repeater with the presence of own JOBOFFER - 950$
For participants-repeater without JOBOFFER -
- Visa fee - 160$
- Air ticket (from 750 dollars roundtrip)
Consider the costs: