Visas to Bulgaria
The advantage of Bulgaria visa is that it is not required the applicant's personal presence and easy to collect a package of documents.
As a rule, Bulgarian Embassy in Ukraine issues the first visa with a corridor of 180 days and the maximum stay period in Bulgaria - 90 days within this corridor (visa 90/180). Number of entries and exits (crossing the border) is not regulated.
If you have got a visa to Bulgaria earlier and used in according to the rules of the first entry and the maximum stay period in the country then we make repeated reference for a reusable visa with a corridor (period of validity) 1 year (365 days).
VISA EXECUTION COSTS
|Visa status||Visa validity period||Duration of stay||Visa preparation term||Cost|
|Tourism||180 days||90 days||Up to 7 workdays||€ 85|
|Tourism||360 days||90 days||Up to 7 workdays||€ 120|
ATTENTION! The Cost of registration INCLUDED consular and visa fees!
List of required documents for visa:
- Foreign passport (original), which is valid on the expiration of 6 months after completion of the planned first visit to Bulgaria
- 1 color photo, size 3.5 x 4.5 cm, on a white background
- A copy of the completed pages of Ukrainian passport + ID code
- The certificate of marriage / divorce / birth of children (minors)
- Personal data (fill in at the agency)
- Children's travel document (original) or a passport for traveling abroad, which will be valid on the expiration of 6 months after the end of a trip and clean page spread.
- A copy of the original birth certificate of a child
- 1 color photo size 3,5x4,5 cm, on a white background
- In the case of traveling children (under 16 years) with one parent or with a third person, they must have a copy of the child exit permit.
- For students up to 21 years - a copy of the student ticket is required.
- For retired persons - a copy of pension certificate is required.