Visas to the UK
Turnkey visas to the UK! We work with a guarantee!
The most common causes of denial of obtaining a visa:
- Lack of package of documents
- Incorrectly completed visa application form
- Incorrect selected Visa Type
- The absence of convincing arguments of purpose of the trip
- Visas in clean passport. It is difficult, but possible!
- Visa after failure. The arguments of your application - our job!
- Visa with the aim of study
- Visa if you have relatives who immigrated earlier
COST OF VISA REGISTRATION
|Visa Type||Visa validity period||Visa preparation term||Cost|
|Tourism||Up to 6 months/td>||Up to 21 days||€ 250|
|Study||Up to 365 days||Up to 30 days||€ 250|
- Visa fee - € 110
- Translations in English - 70 UAH / document or a page of printed text
5 steps to obtain a visa:
- Call us to get more detailed consultation (096) 7228268, (050) 1497067
- We select for you the most guaranteed way to obtain a visa
- Prepare package of documents, enroll for submitting in Visa Application Centre
- Prepare you for an interview (what, how, and why)
- You personally apply for a visa (by reason of biometric data)
- Your visa is ready! Have a good flight!
List of required documents for the Consular Department of the Great Britain Embassy:
- Foreign passport - original with validity not least 6 months after the planned date of return; availability of clean page spread is compulsory.
- If you have a valid passport and previous passport at the same time and if it has not been revoked – its original ;
- 2 color photos (80% of face, 3,5x4,5, on a white background, without glasses, hats; forehead, eyebrows, eyes, ears, have not to be covered by hair);
- The detailed customer questionnaire (fill in at agency)
- Bank account statement on availability of funds in account on letterhead, which indicates type of account and account activity (preferably for last 6 months);
- Copies of documents on availability of movable and immovable property (house, apartment, car, land, etc.);
- A copy of internal passport (all pages with marks);
- A copy of marriage certificate / divorce / death;
- A copy of original birth certificate of children;
For working people:
- Employment certificate: on letterhead with address and enterprise phone, position, enrollment day, salary (income for the last 6 months).
For pupils /students:
- A certificate from educational establishment on the letterhead, with address and phone number and about that administration of educational establishment does not object your travelling during the holidays.
For private entrepreneurs:
- A copy of original enterprise registration / individual entrepreneur.
- For single tax payers - a copy of single tax payer registration;
- A copy of an activity license;
- Earnings report for the last 6 months from tax inspection;
- Copies of contracts, confirming the activity of individual entrepreneur, including: business cards, advertising, etc.
- A copy of pension certificate;
- Pension amount statement from the Pension Fund;
* For children traveling without parents or with one parent - Certified permission by notary to leave a child abroad.
* For unemployed or those who has no insufficient financial security – a certified sponsorship letter that sponsor takes all expenses during the tour.
The list of documents is not exhaustive, please specify all details at manager in an individual order, tel.: (096) 7228268, (050) 1497067.